This practice is committed to preserving, as far as is practical, the security of data used by our information systems. This means that we will take all reasonable actions to:
- Maintain the Confidentiality of all data within the practice.
- Ensure that only authorised persons can gain access to our systems.
- Not disclose information to anyone who has no right to see it.
- Maintain the integrity of all data within the practice.
- Take care over input.
- Ensure that all changes are reported and monitored.
- Check that the correct record is on the screen before updating.
- Report all apparent errors and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Maintain the availability of all data.
- Ensure that all equipment is protected from intruders.
- Ensure that backups are taken at regular, predetermined intervals.
- Ensure that contingency is provided for possible failure or equipment theft and that any such contingency plans are tested and kept up to date.
Additionally we will take all reasonable measures to comply with our legal responsibilities under: