Patient Participation Group
The Aims Of The Patient Participation Group
We have a patient participation group that meets regularly to discuss feedback and suggestions from patients.
If you would like to join our PPG, please write to our practice manager or complete our Online Registration form.
The group’s aims are:
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in the development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Latest minutes: Minutes of PPG Meeting November 2019
Patient Group Reporting
- Patient Participation Group Report 2014-2015
- Patient Participation Group Report 2013-2014
- Patient Participation Group Report 2012-2013
- Patient Participation Group Report 2011-2012
- GPAQV3 Summary Report Grove 2013
- GPAQV3 Practice Report Grove 2013
- GPAQV3 Detailed Report Grove 2013
- GPAQ Summary Report 2012-2013
- GPAQ Report 2012-2013
- GPAQ Detailed Report 2012-2013
Minutes of Meetings
- PPG Minutes – 20/11/2019
- PPG Minutes – 09/05/2019
- PPG Minutes – 21/11/2018
- PPG Minutes – 30/05/2018
- PPG Minutes – 22/11/2017
- PPG Minutes – 26/04/2017
- PPG Minutes – 23/11/2016
- PPG Minutes – 24/02/2016
- PPG Minutes – 29/07/2015
- PPG Minutes – 25/02/2015
- PPG Minutes – 06/11/2014
- PPG Minutes – 24/07/2014
- PPG Minutes – 20/02/2014
- PPG Minutes – 26/07/2013
- PPG Minutes – 24/01/2013
- PPG Minutes – 23/08/2012
- PPG Minutes – 22/03/2012
- PPG Minutes – 08/12/2011